Friday, October 7, 2011

Try To Be The Best You You Could Be

Instead of living life to be average why not try to just be a better person and do new things. Try not to do what everyone else does be your own person. Sometimes I do get lost in like another world and then I think about how im acting and what my actions are and try to come back to planet earth. As a teen I know there are times where I make mistakes and don't own up to it. When it all boils down we will always be reminded about our bad dissicions. Life is what you make it so make it all worth the while. We only have one life to live.

1 comment:

  1. aariona!! lovin that bacground whatsup with you lstely!!? yeah i know we should be talkin on facebook but my phone cut off and im actually updating my blog so just wanted to say hi make sure everythings good w/ u hit me up sometimes thanks!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete